Mascoat Industrial-DTI is designed to be a multiple purpose coating that solves insulating and Corrosion Under Insulation issues. This thermal insulation coating product fulfills niche market areas of temperatures under 375°F on all types of substrates.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating works not only to reduce temperatures, but also provides energy savings, thermal insulation and personnel protection all in an easy spray-on application. Since the product is applied in 20 mil (0.50 mm) coats directly to the substrate or primer, it provides excellent corrosion protection as well.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI thermal insulating coating employs only the best materials and has been specifically engineered in our own formulation lab for thermal insulating performance and long lasting durability. Our coatings are capable of sustained working loads of 375°F (190˚C).
NOTE: The industrial version is NOT a reflective rooftop coating applied to the industrial market.
Mascoat Industrial-DTI can be used for a variety of applications like:
- Paper Mills
- Petroleum Refining
- Sugar Mills
- Chemical Refining
- Storage Tanks
- Food Processing
- Transfer Pipelines
- Corn Milling
Additional Benefits of Industrial DTI:
- Saving total installation time when compared to conventional insulation methods
- No cutting, tapping or special hangers
- No special fabrications needed
- Adheres to virtually any material and eliminates the potential for surface corrosion or Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- The coating is a non-combustible, non-flammable, thermal insulation Class 1 (A) fire rated product
- Water based, one-part coating and has no “pot life”
- Can be applied to working substrates up to 300ºF
- Lightweight (5.0 pounds per gallon), Approx 0.07 lbs/sq. ft. at 20 mil DFT (0.50mm)
- Can be easily “touched up” after minor structural repairs
- Contains no harmful chlorides
- Successive coats will increase insulating capabilities